Thursday, October 20

Arbuckle is a Bully!

The other day we separated the girls into two groups because J. Arbuckle was playing rough with brand new Alexi.  H would jump on top of Alexi or knock him down and chase him all over.  so, after a few days of being separated, I tried to put them back together and there was J. Arbuckle after Alexi, once again.  This time he was actually biting him right above the tale.  Once again the girls are separated.
I sat and watched the herd trying to understand the behavior I was seeing.  I think J. Arbuckle does not want to share Priscilla.  Arbuckle has bee acting very male lately and I think Alexi, being male is the problem.  For now I am putting them all together while I am cleaning the barn and feeding them, then separating them.  In the day time Bess is in with Delilah and Alexi, but she is back with her cria at night.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share