Monday, November 14

Just before the Storm . . .

At least that is how it feels . . .the weather is so nice, the days are bright, warm and breezy, so a storm must not be too far behind.  I guess the harsh winter, last year has made me very cautious at this time of the year!  I know it cannot stay this nice forever, though I secretly hope so.  I really enjoyed the weekend with happy alpacas, my husband working in the garden and an un-planned hot dog cooked over the camp fire.  It grounds me to have  a weekend like that. 
I know I need to get organized for winter, yet I find myself putting off all I have to do.  I did get the rest of the windows in the cottage covered in plastic and I am really liking the results.  It is warmer, yet the light comes in and I am happy about that.  I need to get out there and finish my triangle loom shawl, that way if the plastic does not work on the windows, I will be able to easily bring the triangle loom into the house.   
The barn chores were easy this A.M. and my aching body was grateful.


I am off to mark some items that I want to take to Good Nature where they sell many of our farm items and to get ready for our Columbia Weavers and Spinners' Guild meeting tomorrow night.




           

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share