Wednesday, November 9

Spinning

It was a nice day, not great during the morning barn chores but a very nice afternoon.  I have put some of the shrink plastic over the Fiber Cottage windows and it actually worked!   It was nice enough in the Fiber Cottage that I could teach my two new students out there!  It was great spinning in the cottage.   I do love to work among the fiber and the looms.  I got the temps up to 68 degrees and that is nice working temperature.  Maybe, just maybe we will have  many Fiber Cottage days this winter.


Changing the subject . . .


Alexi is becoming the little performer.  When we look out our back windows we can often see him romping all over the pastures.  He is so bold, chest butting the dams getting them to chase and play with him.  What fun!

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share